How to make a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
Tasty, addictive and popular drink served in Starbucks is a Starbucks original. Simply it’s a vanilla latte with a bit less vanilla and extra foam, and with caramel sauce drizzled on top. How to make such a sweet drink at home?
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato recipe
For a one mug of this full-of-sugar coffee drink you would need
- vanilla syrup
- and caramel topping
To a coffee mug, add vanilla syrup and steamed milk. Top with milk foam and add freshly brewed espresso through the foam. Drizzle with caramel sauce. If you want to make this Starbucks clone super accurate, pick up bottles of the authentic vanilla syrup and caramel sauce sold in Starbucks stores.
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato secret
The shots of espresso need to be added after the steamed milk. The actual recipe for the Grande Caramel Macchiato is 3 pumps vanilla syrup, add steamed milk with a bit of foam on the top, add double shot of espresso, and then make a criss-cross pattern on top of the foam with the caramel.
Incoming search terms:
- caramel macchiato recipe
- can i make a caramel macchiato with regular coffee no steamed milk or espresso
- how to make a caramel macchiato
- what goes in a caramel macchiato at starbucks
- starbucks caramel macchiato recipe
- starbucks caramel macchiato
- making a caramel machiatto
- make starbucks venti iced caramel macchiato
- macchiato starbucks
- how to make caramel machiatto