If you want to open your own Starbucks coffee, bad news. Starbucks is not a franchise, so no hope for your own coffee shop. But there is still possibility for Licensed shop, which means your store is owned by Starbucks.
Cost for opening one Starbucks licensed store is roughly $315,000.
Unless it is very popular, all All Starbucks stores are under the direct management of Starbucks Coffee. There are currently no plans to franchise.
- Q: Does Starbucks Franchise?
- A: No, Starbucks does not franchise to individuals. However, in situations in which a master concessionaire or other company controls or can provide improved access to desirable retail space (such as an airport), the Company may consider licensing its operations to such a company.
Starbucks has 10,000 stores worldwide, some 4,400 of them are licensed shops.
Franchising is a way to help stores to grow, but the coffee retailer prefers licensing to keep more control over stores and product quality. Licensees don’t own stores, as franchisees do; they basically rent the Starbucks brand by paying a licensing fee.
Incoming search terms:
- starbucks franchise
- starbucks franchise cost
- Requirements for owning a starbucks
- open starbucks caffe
- i want to open a starbucks
- how to start a starbucks coffee shop
- how to open a starbucks
- how much to open a starbucks in canada
- How much money does one need to open up a Starbucks
- how much does it cost to open a starbucks licensed store